Zapper - The Tidy Toilet

Well, I just cleaned the toilet. Yes, the toilet the Lucifer of all housewife chores. The next one running a close second being is the fridge/freezer and the scary stuff that accumulates at the bottom under the crispers. Of course as I scrubbed and sanitized I did as I always do and mentally ranted at the unfairness of it all. I mean really, why do I have to be the one to clean the toilet? I sit down. I have wonderful aim from that vantage point. Everything just goes straight down. It's those others. Those other no aim having throne vistors. They spend countless hours in their life times working on their aims with sports and video games. Here is a hint for them folks. AIM at the FRIGGIN' water in the middle! If you are so handicapped that this is beyond you then you should have to clean this mess not me.

Then it hit me. I could make a bundle on toilets that self clean...no no wait... toilets that give the bad aimers a little zap. Yes, one drop on the pot outta place and it gives you back a little shock. I mean really, men spend a fortune on gadgets to improve their golf swings and what not... why not something to improve their toilet aims? Tell them it is a sport and they'll love it. I personally think it's a fabulous idea. When you see it on QVC for $19.99 remember I thought of it first.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny, April! But if you did invent said toilet, my little men would be TOAST.

I hate walking into a bathroom that smells like pee. No matter how much you scrub, bleach or Oust!, it still smells like pee. That's boys for ya, I suppose.