When you know you have a problem.....



Let me just see if you get this:
Yes, that is the trunk of a car...
Yes, there is a woman and a small child sitting in it...
and...
Yes, they are scarfing down Krispy Kreme dough nuts...

Just a heads up: If you often find yourself hiding in the trunk of your car and scarfing down Krispy Kremes ...despite how ever so normal it may seem at the time.....

This is not normal behavior. You have a problem. Step away from the dough nut and seek medical attention.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I came by to visit your blog today! What a fun entry! Hugs and Love!

- Christine

April said...

Emily just now saw the picture and said, "Are they eating dough nuts in the trunk of a car? Now that is just not right!" LOL

Anonymous said...

But, but (no butt jokes here) ...
where are you SUPPOSED to eat your Krispy Kreme donuts? On the hood?

Great pic, and great observation.

U.A.

Rhonda P said...

IN MY DEFENSE!!! IT was a BLUEBERYY donut, and I was HIDING from my other children!!!

Rhonda P said...

One small note, the cameraman was also eating a donut..and hers was GLAZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if my memory serves me correctly she ate 45 of them before she took my picture!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great!!! You gotta get em in when you can. Jaxon looks perfectly comfortable too!!! LOVE IT!!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

This is hilarious! Glad stopped by
1