7 Weird Things About Me

I have been tagged by my friend Ladyhawk, which is good because I've kind of slacked off on blogging!

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘7 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 7 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1) I love lemons! I cut them in half pour on the salt and go to town. However, I don't like anything lemon flavored. No cookies, cake, pie, nothing will do but real lemon with salt.

2) I have a habit of saying bold when I mean bowl. I don't know why I add a "d" I just do. I also drag out aluminum and cinnamon. alummmmmminininummmmm LOL

3) I don't feel like doing housework until sometime around what is considered bed time. Then I get a huge burst of energy and a consuming desire to move furniture and scrub things.

4) I've found teaching phonics challenging because I've discovered that I mispronounce so many words and trying to pronounce them right is almost painful.

5) I'm a compulsive talker or nervous talker, whatever you want to call it. When I catch myself blabbing on… the more I try to stop… the more I go on and on and on and on and on.....

6) I have traffic issues. I can't stand multiple lane highways, overpasses, bridges, road construction, etc. And I don't mean I get irritated by them or road rage, I mean I hyperventilate and have a huge urge to jump out of the vehicle.

7) Once I start something I can’t stand to stop until it is finished. It doesn’t matter if it is reading a book or painting a room, what ever the project is I WANT IT DONE, I WANT IT DONE ALL AT ONE TIME, I DON’T WANT TO PUT THINGS UP AND FINISH IT TOMORROW OR LATTER, I WANT IT DONE NOW! Now, I can put doing things off forever…but once I start I want it done and nothing else exists until it is done!

OK now ya'll know. The secret is out. I'm weird!

0 comments: