CSI:Live


Posted by Picasa

Mad Science Productions presents "CSI:Live!," an exciting interactive journey through the fascinating world of crime scene investigations. Based on the popular television series, CSI: Live! incorporates cutting-edge forensic science, unparalleled audience interaction and amazing visual effects into a fast-paced, mind-blowing production. With tons of audience interaction, cool technology, and thrilling special effects, this 60-minute adventure will entertain and educate its audience like no other production.

Brandon and I went to the much anticipated CSI Live show today. I forgot my good camera so I just got these few shots with my wimpy little camera on my phone. Still they are better than nothing. This was a neat show. Brandon and I are true science nerds . I had long ago let him start watching CSI. Some of his other faves are Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, Most Extreme, Smash Lab, and something called Destroyed in Seconds.. Point is this show was right up our alley. Forensic science is so cool! OK, well.... we think so anyway. If this show comes your way it was only $6.00 a person and well worth it if your into this kind of stuff!

Basic idea was they start the show off with a crime. Relax Mom & Dad the victim is just hurt not killed and there is no blood or gore. This show is directed for children. Any way an investigation ensues with audience participation. The cast (a whole two people) sticks around afterward for meet and greet. Good stuff and fun had by all.


0 comments: