Ancient Greece History Lap Book






Brandon worked too incredibly hard on this lap book to not at the very least post pictures of it. We downloaded it from CurrClick http://www.currclick.com. This lap book by www.knowledgeboxcentral.com is crammed packed with info and huge by our standards. Three file folders and over 28 little booklets of information! I really appreciated the detailed instructions with pictures on how to assemble it that were included. They also included articles for him to get the information to fill out all his little booklets so he didn't have to scourer the internet. Every thing you needed was right there in the Acrobat file! All in one is a big plus for me. (I believe I've mentioned my lazy streak before, no?) It took a long time for him to complete but if he didn't learn anything else this year I am confident he learned all about Ancient Greece. I downloaded another one from the same site by the same company about Ancient Rome just a couple of days ago. Hopefully, it won't take him as long to complete but if he does as nice a job on it as he did this one it will be worth it!

PS. I confess I colored the cover page. I also colored all the pictures on our Ancient Greece bulletin board. So what? I like to color. Big bonus of having children ... having an excuse to still do things children like to do!

PSS We also made this really cool Medusa mask: http://www.clevelandart.org/Kids/art/mask/index.html

And....

Got the recipe and supplies to make our own Baklava. I'll have to let you know how that turns out.

2 comments:

Cyndi Kinney said...

Wow! I just ran across this. Thanks so much for your amazing review! I'm so excited that your son enjoyed the unit and learned from it. Lapbooking is SO much fun!! May I have permission to use the review and link to your blog??

Blessings,
Cyndi Kinney, RN, PhD
www.knowledgeboxcentral.com
www.redheadrambler.com

April said...

Sure go ahead!