Hair!

Must be that time of year. My great cut has all grown out (and looking BAD) and I've noticed serveral others in blog land are also seeking their next great hairstyle. I've been looking around online for the last few days for my new dream hair do. I need a hairstyle with the ease that a boring housewife needs that distinctly does not look like a boring housewife-do. These all look very simular to my last do but I did really like it. The only problem I really had with it is you need to go back and have it maintenanced and I usually only make it to a salon once may twice a year......Oh, well it never hurts to dream.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lillinda said...

Hi April,
I went this week and got my hair cut. I am trying to let it grow out some but then it gets to a certain stage where you look in the mirror and say to yourself, "This is not going to get it !"
I told the lady to make me look "HOT" and she replied, "I don't do miracles !".
Good thing I've known her forever. LOL
Lillinda

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Ditto the 2-3 times a year haircut. I love some of the shorter styles that actually have style, but seriously? I don't have time to primp let alone go in to get the cut maintained.

So I shall stick with my very boring plain straight hair.