Emily's Christmas Lapbooks

Emily has been hard at work making Christmas lap books. First she did this free Nativity Lapbook: http://www.scribd.com/doc/524998/Nativity-Lapbook



She drew a nativity scene on the front cover all by herself. Can you see baby Jesus there in the middle and the star in the sky? She loved this project. She likes to take all the people out of the pocket and set them up in the manger scene.



Next she made a free symbols of Christmas lap book from here: http://www.homeschoolhelperonline.com/lapbooks/christmas_symbols.htm





I put the Title on the front for her but again she drew a cute little nativity scene up by the star all by herself. She really enjoyed this book also. I read to her and talked about the meaning behind each symbol. I'm not sure how much sunk in but hey now she has this little book to remind her!

Now Brandon says he is ready for another lapbook. He collects wooden nutcrackers. He gets a new one every year and I think one of his favorite things about decorating for Christmas is setting these guys up. So, he wants to do a lapbook on nutcrackers. I have no idea if I'll be able to hunt down a free lapbook on nutcrackers, but I guess I'll give it a try.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very awesome stuff!

- Christine