Our Very First Lapbook

This last week Brandon an I made our very first lapbook. Did I read instruction? Did I give instructions? Well, not really. We just kind of printed a bunch pictures and information off the internet and well we winged it. I did however find this great lapbook that I used bits and pieces of at Our Homeschooling Expedition.

If any one is looking to make an Ancient Egypt lapbook I highly recommend printing hers out and actually following the instructions! Here are some pictures of what we ended up with.


OUTSIDE COVER



INITIAL INSIDE VIEW



VIEW ONCE YOU FLIP OVER INFORMATION PAGE ON PYRAMIDS AND ENVELOPE ON HIEROGLIPHICS



THEN EACH LITTLE SECTION OPENS UP AND HAS INFORMATION


Lots of scissors...
Lots of glue...
Lots of work...
Lost of fun....
We'll definitely try our hand at lapbooking again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found it useful. Your lapbook turned out great and looks like it is just packed with information.

Have a great day!
JoAnn