What about the boy?

No dear friends and family members I haven't forgotten to post about Brandon's birthday. He turned 12 on Sept. 14 and yes, I did take pictures. Happy Birthday my precious first born son! What a little man he is turning out to be! I had little video of him blowing out his candles but I couldn't get it to load this morning. Grrrr...it bee's that-a way sometimes, ya know? I'll try again later.

He seemed to enjoy his birthday. I'm sure his favorite part was trying to open the presents I wrapped with masking tape! Muahwahahahah! LOL


He too got a home made cake. This time it was marble cake with white icing. I tried to make it special for him. Don't laugh I'm no baker and HE liked it which is what counts!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!

And April, I think you did a fabulous job on the cake!