My poor deprived unsocialized children...

Wow, how do you ever get any schooling done with all that socialization?

That’s the question non-home schoolers would ask if they knew any better!



Let’s see I did get some educating done on Monday.



Then, Tuesday we had Story Time at the public Library in the morning. Afterwards we went to lunch with some home schooling friends. After lunch the kids decided they still hadn’t had enough play time together. So, we went back to their house for a long visit. When my husband got off work we went to vote and came home to eat supper and go to bed.



Wednesday we did school! Hooray!!!!!



My home school support group is having an picnic at Camp Ford w/a performance by our local Civil War reenactment group on March 17th! So, Thursday, we spent the whole day with my co-leader’s family again planning and shopping for the big event.



Friday is our group’s weekly park day. So, we headed out at 9:30 am. We went to meet another home school group at 12:00 for a picnic at another park. Then 2:30-4:30 we had soccer. After soccer the kids went home with some of the home schooling friends to stay the night, and I crawled home to rest after a long week!



Today I'll try to get all the cleaning done that I didn't do Monday thru Friday.



Tomorrow wee have Sunday school class, morning services, RA's, Mission Friends and evening service.



Then..... it starts all over...



I hope I can get in more than two days of book learning next week....



Now that I think of it. Next week is Spring Break and my birthday. So, on top of Story Time, preparing for the Civil War Picnic, having the Civil War Picnic, soccer, and spending time with our public school family and friends....

Well I guess school's out for us next week... LOL



Sigh… too bad home schoolers don’t get any socialization….



If they did.... I don't think I'd be able to hold up!

0 comments: